Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in NC
Thursday · July 27, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Aiken: Emergency Medicine Locums in South Carolina at Aiken Medical Center
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Aiken) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED Beds: 26.
- Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, provides competitive rates, travel, lodging, and $1/$5M medical malpractice coverage.
- EMR: Cerner with Scribes.
- BC, BE (5 years to obtain BC coming out of residency).
- Floor Codes: Yes.
- Shift Lengths 10hr.
- ICU: Open.
- If this is an opportunity that interest you.
- Aiken Medical Center (Aiken, SC).
- Acuity Level Average.
- Seeking Emergency Medicine providers for a new program starting October 1st in the Aiken area.
- If you have 2 to 10 shifts available each month, we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations.
- Specialty: EM, IM, FP.
- Active SC license required.
- Doc Coverage 40 hrs.
- 55,000 annual ED visits.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Aiken, SC.
- Credentialing Time: 30-60 days.
- Atls, Acls, Pals.
- Sound Physicians is a physician-owned hospitalist group focused on quality patient care, with a strong reputation for keeping our physicians satisfied and motivated with a supportive environment and manageable workload.
- Acute Care Hospital.
- By working through our temporary staffing division, Echo Locum Tenens, you'll have the most direct connection to the Sound team and schedule.
- Jay Leger | Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians.
- MLP coverage: 42hrs.
- Being an independent contractor affords you the flexibility and freedom to work as much or as little as you want.
- We are currently seeking Full Time/1099 & Locum physicians to assist us with both day and night coverage as this program begins and ongoing.
- Admission Rate: 15% Peds 5-10%.
- Shift Times (6a-4p)(10a-8p)(4P-2a)(8p-6a).
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago