Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in NC
Saturday · June 24, 2017
2 Jobs in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Columbia: Urgent Care Locums-to-Perm
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Columbia) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Full, unrestricted SC medical license.
- BC FM, EM, or Med/Peds.
- As the largest urgent care company in South Carolina, Doctors Care employs experienced, dedicated and compassionate medical professionals, providing excellent health care services.
- This can be a temp-to-perm position for the right candidate.
- Hours are flexible.
- Full federal DEA license with a SC address.
- We will provide you with medical malpractice insurance with full tail coverage.
- You have a passion for helping people.
- Our client has contracted with us to find full-time or part-time locums coverage for an urgent care center in Columbia.
- Clean record.
- Doctors Care (a subsidiary of Bcbs) is a thriving network of 55 urgent care clinics throughout SC.
- United States Citizen or Green Card.
- Must have experience and comfort with procedures such as suturing, splinting, casting, interpreting X-rays, etc.
- We have a passion for connecting physicians with great opportunities to help people!
- Moonlighting Solutions is a physician-run organization designed to help physicians find desirable moonlighting opportunities with competitive salaries.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.
Aiken: Emergency Medicine Locums in South Carolina at Aiken Medical Center
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Aiken) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Aiken Medical Center (Aiken, SC).
- Admission Rate: 15% Peds 5-10%.
- Acute Care Hospital.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Aiken, SC.
- 55,000 annual ED visits.
- Specialty: EM, IM, FP.
- ED Beds: 26.
- Seeking Emergency Medicine providers for a new program starting October 1st in the Aiken area.
- Sound Physicians is a physician-owned hospitalist group focused on quality patient care, with a strong reputation for keeping our physicians satisfied and motivated with a supportive environment and manageable workload.
- Jay Leger | Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians.
- We are currently seeking Full Time/1099 & Locum physicians to assist us with both day and night coverage as this program begins and ongoing.
- Credentialing Time: 30-60 days.
- Acuity Level Average.
- MLP coverage: 42hrs.
- By working through our temporary staffing division, Echo Locum Tenens, you'll have the most direct connection to the Sound team and schedule.
- Atls, Acls, Pals.
- ICU: Open.
- If this is an opportunity that interest you.
- Shift Lengths 10hr.
- BC, BE (5 years to obtain BC coming out of residency).
- If you have 2 to 10 shifts available each month, we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations.
- Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, provides competitive rates, travel, lodging, and $1/$5M medical malpractice coverage.
- EMR: Cerner with Scribes.
- Being an independent contractor affords you the flexibility and freedom to work as much or as little as you want.
- Active SC license required.
- Shift Times (6a-4p)(10a-8p)(4P-2a)(8p-6a).
- Doc Coverage 40 hrs.
- Floor Codes: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago