Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · August 19, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (North Caolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: EM or FM with experience.
- 7am-7p Night Shift: 7p-7a (12 hour shifts).
- Ho Single Coverage similar to the Hospitalists.
- We lost 3 FT providers and are understaffed - Can use 20-30 shifts a month.
- Start date?
- Annual visits or Patient volume?
- As soon as possible.
- Location: North Carolina.
- Annual Volume 17,000 (14 ED Beds).
- If complete clean file we can request temps.
- Patient Volume: 17,000 annual visits.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Ideally I would really like 3 providers who can each do 8-10 shifts a month but am open to taking providers who can do 4-6 shifts a month.
- BC or Truly BE.
- 6+ months assignment.
- Abem, Family Medicine Boarded.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.