Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (North Caolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 17,000 annual visits.
- Annual Volume 17,000 (14 ED Beds).
- Abem, Family Medicine Boarded.
- Ho Single Coverage similar to the Hospitalists.
- Specialty Needed: EM or FM with experience.
- We lost 3 FT providers and are understaffed - Can use 20-30 shifts a month.
- BC or Truly BE.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- 6+ months assignment.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: North Carolina.
- Annual visits or Patient volume?
- If complete clean file we can request temps.
- 7am-7p Night Shift: 7p-7a (12 hour shifts).
- As soon as possible.
- Start date?
- Ideally I would really like 3 providers who can each do 8-10 shifts a month but am open to taking providers who can do 4-6 shifts a month.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 28.