Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · May 14, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (NC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hours per month remote).
- Specialty Needed: ER Director.
- Must be Abem.
- 60 administrative hours per month (48 hours per month in office.
- Contribution of $3,450 into HSA account.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: NC.
- Pretax payroll deductible reimbursement of business related expenses.
- Paid Professional Dues/Licenses/Fees.
- 200-215 hourly rate for clinical shifts.
- 401K Retirement Plan match up to 13%.
- Shift lengths: Mix of 8 hours, 9 hours and 10 hours.
- Medical Director.
- Paid $1,000,000/$3,000,000 Malpractice Policy.
- Patient Volume: N/A.
- 10,000 per month medical director stipend.
- Paid Employee Group Insurance coverage -Blue Options HSA 6550 Deductible.
- Maximum 100 scheduled clinical hours a month.
- Must have 3 years of director experience.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.