Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Must have completed sedation test.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Physician Shift Times: 7a-7p / 7p-7a.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
- Board Certified: American Board Emergency Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine - Residency Trained.
- 2 years case logs required Little River is a census-designated place (CDP) in Horry County, South Carolina, United States.
- Little River is named for the Little River, which flows into the Atlantic Ocean at the border between North and South Carolina.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 3.