Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Williamston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a North Carolina-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, BLS, and Pals.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 14,500 annual volume.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls, Atls, BLS, and Pals certification.
- With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Your assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 14,500.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active NC state license needed.
- Ideally, you will have an active NC state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago