Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Williamston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls, Atls, BLS, and Pals certification.
- License: Active NC state license needed.
- You need to have an active NC state license for this assignment.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, BLS, and Pals.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago