Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Williamston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: Acls, Atls, BLS, and Pals.
- With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls, Atls, BLS, and Pals certification.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You need to have an active NC state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- License: Active NC state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.