Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- The average rate of patients per hour is 1 and the admission rate is 10% with 15% of visits being pediatric.
- This 41-bed ED sees 63,000 patients annually and offers 43 hours of physician coverage and 60 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Scribe coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive.
- Current Acls, Atls and Pals certifications are required.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Onslow Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- Onslow Memorial Hospital is a 130-bed facility which offers a vast array of healthcare services with state-of-the-art diagnostic services including a Women's Imaging Center, Sleep Lab, Heartburn Center, Cardiac Cath Lab, Neurodiagnostic Lab, MRI and CT Scan to list just a few.
- Onslow County consists of 30 miles of breathtaking beaches which have been acclaimed as some of the best!
- The EMR is Meditech and scribes are provided.
- They are nationally accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and are considered a national leader in several areas of patient satisfaction.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago