Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Located only half an hour from Charlotte, and minutes from Fort Mill, Rock Hill has one of the top school districts in South Carolina.
- 58 hours of APC coverage.
- 17% admission rate.
- 57-bed ED sees 80,000 annual ED visits.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine and have completed a residency in Emergency Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our ED leadership team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina, the largest city in York County and the fifth-largest city in the state.
- We also accept physician that are board-certified or eligible in a non-EM specialty with at least 5 years of EM experience.
- Monthly stipend.
- Piedmont Medical Center is a 288-bed full-service hospital and a Level III Trauma Center.
- They received the Tenet 2015 Circle of Excellence Award and were awarded an A Hospital Safety Grade five times in a row by The Leapfrog Group.
- They provide a wide range of medical care, an extensive network of experienced physicians and nurses, and some of the most innovative technology and equipment available today.
- With world-renowned sports facilities, rich history and genuine southern hospitality, Rock Hill offers something for everybody.
- EMR is Cerner First Net.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 60-82 hours of physician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 28.