Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monthly stipend.
- Located only half an hour from Charlotte, and minutes from Fort Mill, Rock Hill has one of the top school districts in South Carolina.
- 58 hours of APC coverage.
- We also accept physician that are board-certified or eligible in a non-EM specialty with at least 5 years of EM experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our ED leadership team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina, the largest city in York County and the fifth-largest city in the state.
- Piedmont Medical Center is a 288-bed full-service hospital and a Level III Trauma Center.
- EMR is Cerner First Net.
- With world-renowned sports facilities, rich history and genuine southern hospitality, Rock Hill offers something for everybody.
- They received the Tenet 2015 Circle of Excellence Award and were awarded an A Hospital Safety Grade five times in a row by The Leapfrog Group.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- 60-82 hours of physician coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- They provide a wide range of medical care, an extensive network of experienced physicians and nurses, and some of the most innovative technology and equipment available today.
- 17% admission rate.
- 57-bed ED sees 80,000 annual ED visits.
- We ask that you be board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine and have completed a residency in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago