Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RVU program.
- Cerner EMR system is utilized in our ED.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Stipend available.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians, and improving healthcare.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our Emergency Department team at Carolinas Hospital System in Florence, South Carolina.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- The ED has an admittance rate of 17%. We staff 36 hours of Physician coverage with 12 hours scribes, as well as 24 hours of Advance Practice.
- Other requirements include current Acls and Pals certifications, with Atls certification required if not Abem.
- Our facility has 43,000 annual ED visits with a total of 19 regular ED beds, 3 trauma beds, 7 fast track beds, and 3 hall beds.
- We ask that you be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care, with previous Emergency Medicine experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 28.