Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our Emergency Department team at Carolinas Hospital System in Florence, South Carolina.
- Our facility has 43,000 annual ED visits with a total of 19 regular ED beds, 3 trauma beds, 7 fast track beds, and 3 hall beds.
- The ED has an admittance rate of 17%. We staff 36 hours of Physician coverage with 12 hours scribes, as well as 24 hours of Advance Practice.
- Other requirements include current Acls and Pals certifications, with Atls certification required if not Abem.
- Cerner EMR system is utilized in our ED.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- RVU program.
- We ask that you be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care, with previous Emergency Medicine experience.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians, and improving healthcare.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Stipend available.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago