Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dillon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- McLeod Health Dillon continues its tradition of bringing health care to Dillon and the bordering counties of South and North Carolina with a valuable complement of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- Mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Lead our fully-staffed roster of emergency physicians at McLeod Health Dillon in Dillon, South Carolina!
- Great health benefits.
- McLeod Health Dillon has 79 acute care beds, cardiac, women's, surgical, orthopedic and other services.
- This facility is a proud member of the McLeod Health system that stretches from the Midlands to the coast of South Carolina.
- Are you looking for an opportunity as a Medical Director?
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 4.