Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dillon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- Mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Are you looking for an opportunity as a Medical Director?
- McLeod Health Dillon has 79 acute care beds, cardiac, women's, surgical, orthopedic and other services.
- McLeod Health Dillon continues its tradition of bringing health care to Dillon and the bordering counties of South and North Carolina with a valuable complement of inpatient and outpatient services.
- This facility is a proud member of the McLeod Health system that stretches from the Midlands to the coast of South Carolina.
- Lead our fully-staffed roster of emergency physicians at McLeod Health Dillon in Dillon, South Carolina!
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago