Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Loris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or a primary care specialty with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals certification are also required.
- The town of Loris is just a 10-minute car ride to the border with North Carolina and is near South Carolina's most eastern corner.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system.
- Myrtle Beach is just a 40 minute drive and Conway is a 30-minute drive.
- This 15-bed ED sees 24,000 patients annually and offers 24 hours of physician coverage, 20 hours of APC coverage and 12-hour shifts.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- The EMR is Cerner with 20-25% pediatrics and 10% admittance rate.
- TeamHealth is seeking a physician to join our emergency department team at McLead Health Loris in Loris, South Carolina.
- McLeod Health Seacoast is currently expanding to add a 50-bed inpatient tower and concourse.
- McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician-led, data-driven and evidence-based.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago