Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Loris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system.
- McLeod Health Seacoast is currently expanding to add a 50-bed inpatient tower and concourse.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or a primary care specialty with Emergency Medicine experience.
- This 15-bed ED sees 24,000 patients annually and offers 24 hours of physician coverage, 20 hours of APC coverage and 12-hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- The town of Loris is just a 10-minute car ride to the border with North Carolina and is near South Carolina's most eastern corner.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals certification are also required.
- McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician-led, data-driven and evidence-based.
- The EMR is Cerner with 20-25% pediatrics and 10% admittance rate.
- TeamHealth is seeking a physician to join our emergency department team at McLead Health Loris in Loris, South Carolina.
- Myrtle Beach is just a 40 minute drive and Conway is a 30-minute drive.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.