Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area is known for the best golf courses in the south and plenty of shopping, entertainment and exciting nightlife.
- Competitive compensation.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications are also required.
- This coastal community is known as the Premier Beach vacation destination, drawing visitors from all corners of the world to enjoy the southern charm and hospitality.
- Myrtle Beach is a family-friendly community with 60 miles of wide, soft sandy beaches.
- The Myrtle Beach Metropolitan area was listed as the 9th fastest growing area in the nation in 2011.
- McLeod Health Seacoast is currently expanding to add a 50-bed inpatient tower and concourse.
- We ask that you be board-certified in Emergency Medicine or a primary care specialty with Emergency Medicine experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our Emergency Department team at McLeod Health Carolina Forest in Myrtle Beach, North Carolina.
- Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- The EMR is Cerner.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician-led, data-driven and evidence-based.
- This 15-bed ED sees 10,000 patients annually and offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 12-hour shifts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.