Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- The Myrtle Beach Metropolitan area was listed as the 9th fastest growing area in the nation in 2011.
- This coastal community is known as the Premier Beach vacation destination, drawing visitors from all corners of the world to enjoy the southern charm and hospitality.
- Myrtle Beach is a family-friendly community with 60 miles of wide, soft sandy beaches.
- McLeod Health Seacoast is currently expanding to add a 50-bed inpatient tower and concourse.
- Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system.
- The area is known for the best golf courses in the south and plenty of shopping, entertainment and exciting nightlife.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our Emergency Department team at McLeod Health Carolina Forest in Myrtle Beach, North Carolina.
- McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician-led, data-driven and evidence-based.
- Competitive compensation.
- This 15-bed ED sees 10,000 patients annually and offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 12-hour shifts.
- We ask that you be board-certified in Emergency Medicine or a primary care specialty with Emergency Medicine experience.
- The EMR is Cerner.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications are also required.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago