Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Our 130-bed facility and 41-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 68,rage of 1 patients per hour.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our Emergency Department team at Onslow Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- The ED provides 60-hours of physician coverage and 48-hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Administrative role.
- Excellent benefits available.
- Scribes program.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive.
- Patient admission rate is 10%, with Pediatrics admissions of 15%. Scribes are available, as well as Meditech EMR system is utilized in our ED.
- Board certification must be within 5 years of completion of training, including current Acls, Atls and Pals certifications are required.
- Stipend available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.