Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation incentive.
- In addition, Acls and Atls certications are required.
- Physicians must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine and have completed a residency in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible and have completed a non-EM residency and have at least 5 years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- This free standing ED that will be opening in the Fall of 2019 with 57 ED beds plus 3 Triage beds.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The ED provides 60 to 82-hours of physician coverage and 58 hours of Advanced Practice Clinicians coverage.
- If board eligible, candidates have to be certified within 5 years of residency.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Sign on bonus.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago