Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must for this position!
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or experienced with Emergency Medicine residency training.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Practice in the southeast and live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for each designated states for candidates if needed.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago