Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Practice in the southeast and live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for each designated states for candidates if needed.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must for this position!
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or experienced with Emergency Medicine residency training.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.