Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Loris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Live and practice just 30 minutes from the beach!
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at McLeod Health Loris in Loris, South Carolina.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.