Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Little River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Live and practice in one of the oldest and most unique towns on the greater Grand Strand!
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at McLeod Health Seacoast in Little River, South Carolina.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.