Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in Pediatrics with a completed Pediatric EM fellowship.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- It was voted.1 Top City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel+Leisure.
- A Level III Trauma Center, the Pediatric ED sees 20,000 patients annually, offers 10 to 20 hours of physician coverage, and the EMR is Meditech.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive.
- This position offers 8, 9, 10, and 12-hour shifts, providing a flexible schedule that fits your needs and desired work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- Trident Health consists of Trident Medical Center, Summerville Medical Center, Summerville PEDs, Monck's Corner Free Standing ED, and Centre Pointe Free Standing ED, all of which are located in the Charleston, South Carolina, area.
- Great backup.
- The city of Charleston is known for rich history, well-preserved architecture, coastal location and celebrated restaurant community.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.