Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Asheboro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Located just south of Greensboro and Winston-Salem, this welcoming community features excellent schools, a low cost of living, and fun for the whole family including highly awarded locally-owned restaurants, a thriving downtown with green space for concerts and events, and the North Carolina Zoo!
- A Emergency Medicine Group located in the heart of the Piedmont is currently seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join their department on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Cardiology, Urology, Pulmonology, OB/GYN, Surgery, ENT, Ortho + Spine, etc.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- Offer includes competitive compensation, profit sharing, comprehensive benefits with health savings, 401k with match, professional malpractice coverage, and more.
- 9, 10, and 12-hour shift options with typical shift times being 8a-6p, 11a-11p and 6p-4a.
- BC in Emergency Medicine, or BE if current/recent Resident.
- TeleNeuro, Hospitalists, Radiology, Gen.
- Hospital has 145 beds and a volume of 38,000 annually - E.D. has 15 beds, 8 overflow beds.
- Trauma and critical Peds, Cardiology and Nephrology are transferred).
- Subspecialty support includes.
- Greater Greensboro Area, North Carolina.
- Fully-clinical Emergency Medicine - Primarily day shifts as they have 2 Nocturnists.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.