Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Asheboro) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- Fully-clinical Emergency Medicine - Primarily day shifts as they have 2 Nocturnists.
- A Emergency Medicine Group located in the heart of the Piedmont is currently seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join their department on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Trauma and critical Peds, Cardiology and Nephrology are transferred).
- TeleNeuro, Hospitalists, Radiology, Gen.
- Located just south of Greensboro and Winston-Salem, this welcoming community features excellent schools, a low cost of living, and fun for the whole family including highly awarded locally-owned restaurants, a thriving downtown with green space for concerts and events, and the North Carolina Zoo!
- Cardiology, Urology, Pulmonology, OB/GYN, Surgery, ENT, Ortho + Spine, etc.
- 9, 10, and 12-hour shift options with typical shift times being 8a-6p, 11a-11p and 6p-4a.
- Offer includes competitive compensation, profit sharing, comprehensive benefits with health savings, 401k with match, professional malpractice coverage, and more.
- Subspecialty support includes.
- Hospital has 145 beds and a volume of 38,000 annually - E.D. has 15 beds, 8 overflow beds.
- BC in Emergency Medicine, or BE if current/recent Resident.
- Greater Greensboro Area, North Carolina.
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 26.