Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Jobs Nationwide.
- 15 bed ED.
- Patient Volume: 27k annual volume.
- BC, Acls, Atls, Pals Family or Internal Medicine.
- 63 patients per day.
- Paid Malpractice, travel and accommodations.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Average 11 admits.
- Length Of Assignment: sporadic July shifts.
- Day and night.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Ideally seeking Six, 12-hours shifts every two weeks.
- Work in a newly renovated emergency department serving approximately 27,000 patients per year and that has earned a national designation as a Primary Stroke Center while enjoying a peaceful small town, rich in history and proud of its heritage.
- Location: 80 miles SE of Raleigh, North Carolina.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 19.