Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work in a newly renovated emergency department serving approximately 27,000 patients per year and that has earned a national designation as a Primary Stroke Center while enjoying a peaceful small town, rich in history and proud of its heritage.
- Average 11 admits.
- BC, Acls, Atls, Pals Family or Internal Medicine.
- Paid Malpractice, travel and accommodations.
- 63 patients per day.
- Ideally seeking Six, 12-hours shifts every two weeks.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Day and night.
- Patient Volume: 27k annual volume.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Location: 80 miles SE of Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Jobs Nationwide.
- Length Of Assignment: sporadic July shifts.
- 15 bed ED.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 19.