Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- They are nationally accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and are considered a national leader in several areas of patient satisfaction.
- Onslow County consists of 30 miles of breathtaking beaches which have been acclaimed as some of the best!
- Current Acls, Atls and Pals certifications are required.
- Scribe coverage.
- This 41-bed ED sees 63,000 patients annually and offers 43 hours of physician coverage and 60 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Onslow Memorial Hospital is a 130-bed facility which offers a vast array of healthcare services with state-of-the-art diagnostic services including a Women's Imaging Center, Sleep Lab, Heartburn Center, Cardiac Cath Lab, Neurodiagnostic Lab, MRI and CT Scan to list just a few.
- The EMR is Meditech and scribes are provided.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- The average rate of patients per hour is 1 and the admission rate is 10% with 15% of visits being pediatric.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Onslow Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.