Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (1 hour South of Chesapeake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Day and Night Shift work.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Enjoy a unique showcase of architecture, culture and Old South charm.
- Jobs Nationwide.
- ED has 15 beds.
- Located along the Albemarle Sound, bask in the spectacular sunsets and beautiful waterfront or take a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and three golf courses.
- Location: Border of Virginia and an hour NW of Rocky Mount.
- Paid Malpractice, travel and accommodations.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Air/Ground Support.
- Patient Volume: 21,rage 65 patient encounters daily and average inpatient census runs 22,250 annually.
- In your down time.
- Or head to their unique historical district, quaint coffee shops and restaurants.
- BC Family or Emergency Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 2.