Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (1 hour South of Chesapeake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED has 15 beds.
- Low Volume Emergency Department.
- Will accept EM physicians and FM physicians with emergency experience.
- Total inpatient census: 22,rage number of Patients/Day: 65.
- Vidant Air and Vidant Ground Support to immediately transfer patients.
- EMR = Epic (HealthSpan).
- Roanoke Chowan Hospital.
- ED has 15 total beds.
- 114-bed hospital.
- Air/Ground Support.
- 21,000 patients per year.
- Patient Volume: 21,rage 65 patient encounters daily and average inpatient census runs 22,250 annually.
- Length Of Assignment: Day and Night Shift work.
- Location: Border of Virginia and an hour NW of Rocky Mount.
- BC Family or Emergency Medicine.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.