Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (1 hour South of Chesapeake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Border of Virginia and an hour NW of Rocky Mount.
- Air/Ground Support.
- Located along the Albemarle Sound, bask in the spectacular sunsets and beautiful waterfront or take a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and three golf courses.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Enjoy a unique showcase of architecture, culture and Old South charm.
- ED has 15 beds.
- Length Of Assignment: Day and Night Shift work.
- Patient Volume: 21,rage 65 patient encounters daily and average inpatient census runs 22,250 annually.
- Paid Malpractice, travel and accommodations.
- In your down time.
- BC Family or Emergency Medicine.
- Jobs Nationwide.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Or head to their unique historical district, quaint coffee shops and restaurants.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 2.