Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED provides 60-hours of physician coverage and 48-hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Our 130-bed facility and 41-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 68,rage of 1 patients per hour.
- Stipend available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our Emergency Department team at Onslow Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- Sign-on and relocation incentive.
- Administrative role.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Excellent benefits available.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Patient admission rate is 10%, with Pediatrics admissions of 15%. Scribes are available, as well as Meditech EMR system is utilized in our ED.
- Scribes program.
- Board certification must be within 5 years of completion of training, including current Acls, Atls and Pals certifications are required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago