Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Edenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7:30 am - 7:30pm.
- Thank you, we are looking forward to partnering with you!
- Length Of Assignment: June - 12, 12-hour shifts with option to extend.
- Alliance is a nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- 24/7 Hospitalist & Radiology support.
- We offer Excellent rates including Travel accommodations and Malpractice.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- 16k annual volume.
- Location: North Carolina city with good 'ole Southern Charm along the Albemarle Sound.
- Patient Volume: 7-bed ED.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.