Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Edenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: June - 12, 12-hour shifts with option to extend.
- BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- Location: North Carolina city with good 'ole Southern Charm along the Albemarle Sound.
- 16k annual volume.
- 24/7 Hospitalist & Radiology support.
- We offer Excellent rates including Travel accommodations and Malpractice.
- Patient Volume: 7-bed ED.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- 7:30 am - 7:30pm.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Alliance is a nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Thank you, we are looking forward to partnering with you!
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 5.