Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, SC.
- Level 3 Trauma.
- Large, Stable, Experienced Team.
- With the high stakes of Emergency Medicine, why not enjoy time off with your family on beautiful Lake Hartwell?
- Rest easy knowing you are working for a physician run organization that understands the challenges the modern provider faces.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- IN Compass Health is proud to announce our expansion at AnMed Health Medical Center in Anderson, South Carolina.
- Stroke Center.
- 24/7 Full Specialty Support.
- As you know time is of the essence, so apply today and give your family what they need.
- Complete Benefits Package.
- Every provider is as good as the support they have around them, as a physician run organization our providers are given the resources and support to have manageable workloads not set forth by boardrooms.
- Flexible shifts: AM, PM, Swings.
- Excellent Coverage including Fast Track and Triage.
- AnMed allows its providers to have a chance to live dockside while being under an hour from Greenville.
- Anderson has an outstanding location for those looking to escape from the busy city life but not wanting to commit to rural living.
- The experience and large support system we provide for our teams has given us the opportunity to manage the Emergency Medicine Program at AnMed Health Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago