Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Bcem required.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Cerner EMR.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Apply today!
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Level III trauma center.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago