Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply today!
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Level III trauma center.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Bcem required.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Cerner EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago