Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Bcem required.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Level III trauma center.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Cerner EMR.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Apply today!
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago