Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply today!
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Level III trauma center.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Bcem required.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Cerner EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago