Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Level III trauma center.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Bcem required.
- Apply today!
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Cerner EMR.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago