Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Cerner EMR.
- Apply today!
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Bcem required.
- Level III trauma center.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago