Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Apply today!
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Cerner EMR.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Level III trauma center.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Bcem required.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago