Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 26, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cerner EMR.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Apply today!
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Bcem required.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Level III trauma center.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago