Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Pediatrics: Palmetto Richland (Columbia, SC).
- Regional Medical Center.
- Primary Stroke Center: Musc provides the Telestroke Program.
- ED Volume: 60,000.
- Cardiology (Diagnostic Only).
- Physician Coverage: 54 hrs.
- APP Charts: Physicians do NOT sign all PA charts Required by SC law to sign all NP charts (1 in group).
- Subspecialty Backup.
- ICU/CCU: Open.
- Trauma Surgery (will keep some Traumas).
- Pediatric Volume: 15%.
- Patients Per Hour (physician group average): 2.
- Burns: Augusta University Hospital (Augusta, GA).
- Level One Trauma: Palmetto Richland (Columbia, SC).
- 35-40 minutes from Columbia, SC.
- Trauma Designation: Level III.
- 60-75 minutes from Charleston, SC.
- Hospital Medicine (Sound).
- Bad Hand Injuries: Musc (Charleston, SC).
- CT/Ultrasound/MRI: 24/7.
- Bedside Ultrasound: Yes.
- Hospital Beds: 200.
- Total Admitting Percentage: 15%.
- Transfer Rate: 2%.
- Physician Shift Times: 5:30a-3p, 7a-6p, 2:30p-1a, 6p-6a, 8p-7a.
- Fly into either location and drive to facility.
- ENT (not on.
- Orangeburg, SC.
- ICU/CCU Beds: 22.
- GI (not on.
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine (will admit low acute peds).
- Board Certification: Abem/Aobem - Boarded or Board eligible (must complete within 5 years or graduation).
- Ophthalmology (not on but will always help).
- APP Coverage: 9a-8p (main department) and 11a-11p (Fast Track) Additional 10a-8p shift (provider in triage) on Sundays and Mondays.
- Infectious Disease (not on.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- ED Beds: 35 (including 8 beds for fast track/psych holds).
- EMR: Cerner.
- Residents No residents allowed - New grads fine.
- Scribes: No.
- Floor Codes: EM physicians attend floor codes.
- General Surgery.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago