Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · December 8, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our Travel Physicians Program Coordinator works closely with each physician, supporting clinicians by handling travel arrangements and overseeing licensing and credentialing processes.
- Whether you are an experienced travel physician with multiple licenses, or new to travel yet intrigued by the opportunity and challenge, we would be excited to speak with you.
- Travel Team members receive top-tier compensation with all travel and licensing expenses paid.
- Malpractice and tail are also provided by ApolloMD.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- We do not require a minimum number of shifts per month, and availability is received well in advance to allow for a consistent schedule that compatible with your needs and lifestyle.
- The ApolloMD Travel Team gives you the opportunity to practice in diverse settings across the country alongside an elite group of doctors, and represent ApolloMD during new contract transitions.
- We currently have nationwide opportunities for full-time and part-time EM Travel Physicians who are Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- ApolloMD is continuing to expand our national reach, creating the need for additional traveling physicians to join our Strike Travel Team.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago