Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our Travel Physicians Program Coordinator works closely with each physician, supporting clinicians by handling travel arrangements and overseeing licensing and credentialing processes.
- We currently have nationwide opportunities for full-time and part-time EM Travel Physicians who are Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Travel Team members receive top-tier compensation with all travel and licensing expenses paid.
- We do not require a minimum number of shifts per month, and availability is received well in advance to allow for a consistent schedule that compatible with your needs and lifestyle.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Whether you are an experienced travel physician with multiple licenses, or new to travel yet intrigued by the opportunity and challenge, we would be excited to speak with you.
- ApolloMD is continuing to expand our national reach, creating the need for additional traveling physicians to join our Strike Travel Team.
- Malpractice and tail are also provided by ApolloMD.
- The ApolloMD Travel Team gives you the opportunity to practice in diverse settings across the country alongside an elite group of doctors, and represent ApolloMD during new contract transitions.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago