Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bluffton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This free standing ED will open in summer 2019 and will offer 12-hour physician shifts.
- Relocation Incentive.
- Stipend available.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicien or Internal Medicien with ED experience.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications are required.
- Bluffton is a Lowcountry town in Beaufort County, South Carolina, minutes from Hilton Head Island.
- Board eligible candidates must be board certified within 3 years of residency completion.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our leadership team as the Assistant Medical Director at Tidewatch Emergency Department in Bluffton, South Carolina.
- Filled with gorgeous antebellum homes, historic churches and all kinds of artisan shops and wonderful restaurants, was named.1 for Amazing Non-Beach Getaways by Huffington Post.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.