Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Clyde) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- Haywood Regional Medical Center is affiliated with the Duke LifePoint Health system and is home to an outstanding and supportive C-Suite and engaged Medical Director.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The residents of Haywood County enjoy quality of life available in the community.
- Located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Haywood County is the third largest county in Western North Carolina and home to 14 peaks with elevations of at least 6,000 feet, more than any other area east of the Mississippi!
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Haywood Regional Medical Center in Clyde, North Carolina, less than 30 minutes of the thriving city of Asheville.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago