Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Clyde) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Haywood Regional Medical Center is affiliated with the Duke LifePoint Health system and is home to an outstanding and supportive C-Suite and engaged Medical Director.
- Double physician coverage.
- Located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Haywood County is the third largest county in Western North Carolina and home to 14 peaks with elevations of at least 6,000 feet, more than any other area east of the Mississippi!
- The residents of Haywood County enjoy quality of life available in the community.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Haywood Regional Medical Center in Clyde, North Carolina, less than 30 minutes of the thriving city of Asheville.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.