Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinical work within the Trident Health System will be required to supplement this position.
- Assists in the supervision of performance improvement activities.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: establishing and implementing standards of medical service.
- Trident Health has earned recognition as a leader in the delivery of healthcare in the Lowcountry, and is made up of Summerville Medical Center, Trident Medical Center, and two free standing Emergency Departments.
- The Assistant Chief Medical Officer will report directly to the Trident Health CMO and to the CEO of Summerville Medical Center.
- Assists in development of annual capital and operating budgets.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Assistant Chief Medical Officer to join our leadership team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- And reviewing and measuring patient care effectiveness while also working in a clinical capacity.
- Serves, as needed or assigned, on various committees, task forces or other advisory capacities.
- Responsible for quality, risk management and patient safety.
- Monks Corner Medical Center and CenterPoint Emergency.
- Actively participates in the development of the Hospital's strategic plan, business plan, needs analysis, physician manpower planning and the implementation of new services.
- Providing professional support to the Medical Staff Executive Committee.
- Ensures the proper conduct of Quality Review and PRO functions of the medical staff.
- Developing and implementing programs for patient care, education and research.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.