Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assists in development of annual capital and operating budgets.
- Responsible for quality, risk management and patient safety.
- Providing professional support to the Medical Staff Executive Committee.
- Actively participates in the development of the Hospital's strategic plan, business plan, needs analysis, physician manpower planning and the implementation of new services.
- Serves, as needed or assigned, on various committees, task forces or other advisory capacities.
- Ensures the proper conduct of Quality Review and PRO functions of the medical staff.
- Trident Health has earned recognition as a leader in the delivery of healthcare in the Lowcountry, and is made up of Summerville Medical Center, Trident Medical Center, and two free standing Emergency Departments.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: establishing and implementing standards of medical service.
- Monks Corner Medical Center and CenterPoint Emergency.
- And reviewing and measuring patient care effectiveness while also working in a clinical capacity.
- Developing and implementing programs for patient care, education and research.
- Clinical work within the Trident Health System will be required to supplement this position.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Assistant Chief Medical Officer to join our leadership team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- The Assistant Chief Medical Officer will report directly to the Trident Health CMO and to the CEO of Summerville Medical Center.
- Assists in the supervision of performance improvement activities.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.