Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hardeeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- 12 hours shifts.
- We ask that you be board eligible or certified in Emergency Medicine within 3 years of completing residency, or Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Shifts in the ED are 12 hours and the EMR is Cerner.
- Whether you're interested in wild life, recreation or history, you'll find whatever you're looking for.
- Coastal Carolina Hospital provides quality care with the latest technologies and pocedures for the community through their Center for Hyperbarics and Wound Care, Emergency Department, Imaging, Rehabilitation, Surgical Services and more.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Coastal Carolina Hospital in Hardeeville, South Carolina.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Hardeeville is located just minutes from Hilton Head Island, Savannah and Beaufort, but it has a story to tell all on its own.
- The ED includes 3 fast track beds with an 11% admission rate with 9% transfers.
- Hardeeville's own Millstone Landing overlooks the beautiful Savannah River, offering boaters and anglers access to one of the South's best fishing spots.
- This 23-bed ED sees an annual volume of 23,362 visits and offers 24 hours physician coverage and 12 hours advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Atls, Acls and Pals certifications are required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.