Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- We will fly you to work.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.