Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- We will fly you to work.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago