Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Beaufort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital, opened in 1944, is licensed for 197 beds.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- The city is easily accessible to Savannah, Charleston and Hilton Head.
- Competitive compensation.
- Round on inpatients and the newborn nursery.
- The ED was renovated in equipment including new sonosite ultrasound, glideslope, Heliport and more.
- This practice uses Medhost Electronic Medical Records and the closest Trauma Center is the Medical University of South Carolina.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Pediatric EM PHysician to join our emergency department team at Beaufort Memorial Hospital in Beaufort, South Carolina.
- Pediatricians with ED experience are encouraged.
- 10 hours in ED then the rest of the day is on.
- The city of Beaufort is located on Port Royal Island, one of the largest Sea Islands along the southeast Atlantic coast.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago