Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Beaufort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Pediatric EM PHysician to join our emergency department team at Beaufort Memorial Hospital in Beaufort, South Carolina.
- 10 hours in ED then the rest of the day is on.
- The ED was renovated in equipment including new sonosite ultrasound, glideslope, Heliport and more.
- Competitive compensation.
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital, opened in 1944, is licensed for 197 beds.
- This practice uses Medhost Electronic Medical Records and the closest Trauma Center is the Medical University of South Carolina.
- Pediatricians with ED experience are encouraged.
- The city of Beaufort is located on Port Royal Island, one of the largest Sea Islands along the southeast Atlantic coast.
- Round on inpatients and the newborn nursery.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- The city is easily accessible to Savannah, Charleston and Hilton Head.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.