Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Grand Strand Medical Center is a 301-bed, 90,000-annual-volume, acute care hospital and a designated Level I trauma center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The area is known for the best golf courses in the south and plenty of shopping, entertainment and exciting nightlife.
- Current Pals certification is a plus.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Pediatric EM Physician to join our emergency department team at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Myrtle Beach is a family friendly community with 60 miles of wide soft sandy beaches.
- Advanced practice clinicians are currently being added to the practice.
- We ask that you be a board certified Pediatrician with a completed Pediatric EM fellowship.
- While the facility is a level I trauma center, it has a trauma team available.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This ED sees 8,400 pediatric patients a year and shift times are 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.