Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Myrtle Beach is a family friendly community with 60 miles of wide soft sandy beaches.
- We ask that you be a board certified Pediatrician with a completed Pediatric EM fellowship.
- Grand Strand Medical Center is a 301-bed, 90,000-annual-volume, acute care hospital and a designated Level I trauma center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Advanced practice clinicians are currently being added to the practice.
- This ED sees 8,400 pediatric patients a year and shift times are 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Competitive compensation.
- Current Pals certification is a plus.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Pediatric EM Physician to join our emergency department team at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- While the facility is a level I trauma center, it has a trauma team available.
- The area is known for the best golf courses in the south and plenty of shopping, entertainment and exciting nightlife.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago