Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area is known for the best golf courses in the south and plenty of shopping, entertainment and exciting nightlife.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Myrtle Beach is a family friendly community with 60 miles of wide soft sandy beaches.
- Grand Strand Medical Center is a 301-bed, 90,000-annual-volume, acute care hospital and a designated Level I trauma center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Current Pals certification is a plus.
- This ED sees 8,400 pediatric patients a year and shift times are 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Pediatric EM Physician to join our emergency department team at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- We ask that you be a board certified Pediatrician with a completed Pediatric EM fellowship.
- Advanced practice clinicians are currently being added to the practice.
- While the facility is a level I trauma center, it has a trauma team available.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.