Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RVU program.
- The ED features 3 trauma beds, 7 fast track beds and 3 hall beds, and the EMR is Cerner.
- Florence is a little over an hour east of Columbia and an hour and a half southeast of Charlotte.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Carolinas Hospital System is a 420-bed facility that's home to a 19-bed ED that sees an annual volume of 43,000 visits with a 17% admission rate.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Scribes reduce administrative burden.
- Other qualifications include Acls and Pals certification, Atls is also required for those who are not Abem certified.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or a primary care specialty with EM experience.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Physicians enjoy 36-hours physician coverage, 24-hours advanced practice clinician coverage and 12 hours of scribes.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Carolinas Hospital System in Florence, South Carolina.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.