Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- We will fly you to work.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 11.