Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- We will fly you to work.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago