Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for each designated states for candidates, if needed.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must for this position.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- We will fly you to work.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Practice in the southeast and live where you want.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or experienced with Emergency Medicine residency training.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.