Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Practice in the southeast and live where you want.
- We will fly you to work.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must for this position.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for each designated states for candidates, if needed.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or experienced with Emergency Medicine residency training.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.