Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Practice in the southeast and live where you want.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for each designated states for candidates, if needed.
- We will fly you to work.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or experienced with Emergency Medicine residency training.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must for this position.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.