Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC / BE.
- Facility Type: Free Standing.
- Location: Florence, SC.
- Trauma Level:2.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Certifications Required: South Carolina control substance-DEA switched to SC.
- Specialty Requested: Emergency Medicine.
- Schedule: 10am-10pm.
- Charting / Dictation: Dragon.
- Shifts per Month Needed: Weekends FRI-SAT-SUN 3 shifts will have 7 shifts for fly-in candidates.
- Support Staff: 3 ed coverage during day, 2 ed coverage at night.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Down one doctor.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Acceptable Specialties: Must be emergency medicine board certified.
- Size of Hospital/Facility:60 bed ER.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.