Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Size of Hospital/Facility:60 bed ER.
- BC / BE.
- Schedule: 10am-10pm.
- Specialty Requested: Emergency Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Charting / Dictation: Dragon.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Down one doctor.
- Facility Type: Free Standing.
- Acceptable Specialties: Must be emergency medicine board certified.
- Shifts per Month Needed: Weekends FRI-SAT-SUN 3 shifts will have 7 shifts for fly-in candidates.
- Support Staff: 3 ed coverage during day, 2 ed coverage at night.
- Certifications Required: South Carolina control substance-DEA switched to SC.
- Trauma Level:2.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Location: Florence, SC.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.