Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Free Standing.
- Certifications Required: South Carolina control substance-DEA switched to SC.
- Location: Florence, SC.
- Specialty Requested: Emergency Medicine.
- Charting / Dictation: Dragon.
- BC / BE.
- Trauma Level:2.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Acceptable Specialties: Must be emergency medicine board certified.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Size of Hospital/Facility:60 bed ER.
- Schedule: 10am-10pm.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Shifts per Month Needed: Weekends FRI-SAT-SUN 3 shifts will have 7 shifts for fly-in candidates.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Down one doctor.
- Support Staff: 3 ed coverage during day, 2 ed coverage at night.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.