Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Roxboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Person Memorial Hospital in Roxboro, North Carolina.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives offered.
- Benefits available.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- A Duke LifePoint facility, Person Memorial Hospital is home to a 13-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 22,000 and a 10% admission rate.
- Independent contractor status.
- Enjoy 24 hours of physician coverage and 10-hours advanced practice clinician coverage daily, plus the support and resources of Duke University Health Systems, LifePoint Health and TeamHealth.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.