Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Roxboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Duke LifePoint facility, Person Memorial Hospital is home to a 13-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 22,000 and a 10% admission rate.
- Independent contractor status.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives offered.
- Enjoy 24 hours of physician coverage and 10-hours advanced practice clinician coverage daily, plus the support and resources of Duke University Health Systems, LifePoint Health and TeamHealth.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Person Memorial Hospital in Roxboro, North Carolina.
- Benefits available.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago