Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Emergency Room Physician at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- 3 months experience in the past 12 months.
- Full-Time or Part Time hours.
- Any state license.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Jacksonville, NC.
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- 10 hour shifts.
- The Emergency Room Physician will have the following.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.