Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Have and maintain a current and valid state license (with no limitations, stipulations, or pending adverse actions) to practice as a Counselor in the state of Utah.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Documented counseling supervision, oversight, and management experience.
- The Military and Family Life Counselor will have the following.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The contractor shall provide in-person, confidential, non-medical, counseling services in support of a program to support all Active and Reserve military service members and their families.
- Highly flexible 40-hour work week in a non-traditional setting.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Opportunity to provide non-medical counseling services to adults and families.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Jacksonville, NC.
- Must possess a Master's degree from an program accredited graduate program in a mental health related field such as social work, psychology, marriage/family therapy, or counseling.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Military and Family Life Counselor supporting Minot Air Force Base in Minot, North Dakota.
- Full complement of benefits to include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, short term disability and more.
- Full-time opportunity.
- Must have a minimum of two years recent full time counseling experience post licensure.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.