Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Bcem required.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Cerner EMR.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Level III trauma center.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Apply today!
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.