Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Reference ID: ORD-058376-MD-NC.
- Shifts are 12-hours.
- Government: No.
- Must be comfortable with EMR.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 20,000 - 25,000 annual volume.
- Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine or family practice physicians with extensive ER experience.
- Coverage is needed for days and nights.
- Provider Availability: Day Shift.
- We have an ongoing need for locum tenens emergency medicine physician coverage in North Carolina.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Job Posting ID: 983922.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 7.