Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lancaster, SC.
- Sign On Bonus Available.
- Lacaster is a growing community, attracting both retirees as well as millenials.
- Access to Benefits.
- Situated 10 miles east of I-77 near the middle of Lancaster County, the City of Lancaster is the ideal spot to serve as the county seat.
- 36 hours of Physician Coverage daily.
- Emergency Department.
- Lancaster is located in the Northcentral part of South Carolina, just south of the North Carolina state line and Charlotte.
- Competitive Hourly Compensation for your Clinical Time.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Annual ED Volume: 39,000.
- Priority Scheduling.
- You will find newly constructed neighborhoods and lakefront property to join 4 area golf courses and a relaxed atmosphere with signature Southern Charm.
- Excellent rapport with Hospitalist team.
- 20 hours of NP/PA Coverage daily.
- Monthly Stipend for your Administrative Time.
- 2 Patients per hour average.
- Support of an organization dedicated to your success as Medical Director!
- Known as the Red Rose City, it was settled in the 1700s by pioneers from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- In turn, the Pennsylvanians traced their city's founders to English areas under the House of Lancaster, which had a red rose as its emblem.
- American Physician Partners is looking for an experienced EM Medical Director at Springs Memorial Hospital.
- Springs Memorial is a 225 bed Hospital located in Lancaster, SC which is 46 miles South of Downtown Charlotte, NC.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 16.