Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Priority Scheduling.
- Springs Memorial is a 225 bed Hospital located in Lancaster, SC which is 46 miles South of Downtown Charlotte, NC.
- Known as the Red Rose City, it was settled in the 1700s by pioneers from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- American Physician Partners is looking for an experienced EM Medical Director at Springs Memorial Hospital.
- 20 hours of NP/PA Coverage daily.
- You will find newly constructed neighborhoods and lakefront property to join 4 area golf courses and a relaxed atmosphere with signature Southern Charm.
- Situated 10 miles east of I-77 near the middle of Lancaster County, the City of Lancaster is the ideal spot to serve as the county seat.
- Monthly Stipend for your Administrative Time.
- Competitive Hourly Compensation for your Clinical Time.
- In turn, the Pennsylvanians traced their city's founders to English areas under the House of Lancaster, which had a red rose as its emblem.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lancaster, SC.
- 2 Patients per hour average.
- Access to Benefits.
- 36 hours of Physician Coverage daily.
- Emergency Department.
- Sign On Bonus Available.
- Annual ED Volume: 39,000.
- Support of an organization dedicated to your success as Medical Director!
- Excellent rapport with Hospitalist team.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM.
- Lancaster is located in the Northcentral part of South Carolina, just south of the North Carolina state line and Charlotte.
- Lacaster is a growing community, attracting both retirees as well as millenials.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 16.