Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Clyde) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a facility supported by top industry leaders with an engaged Medical Director and leadership team.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Haywood Regional Medical Center in Clyde, North Carolina.
- Clyde is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains just thirty minutes from Asheville, a thriving tourist destination known for its many local breweries.
- Haywood Regional Medical Center is a part of the Duke LifePoint Health system and as such features an outstanding and supportive c-suite.
- Professional liability insurance with tail.
- Double physician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago