Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Clyde) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a facility supported by top industry leaders with an engaged Medical Director and leadership team.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Haywood Regional Medical Center is a part of the Duke LifePoint Health system and as such features an outstanding and supportive c-suite.
- Clyde is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains just thirty minutes from Asheville, a thriving tourist destination known for its many local breweries.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Haywood Regional Medical Center in Clyde, North Carolina.
- Double physician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.