Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emergency Medicine Special Ops) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- We will fly you to work.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.