Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emergency Medicine Special Ops) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- We will fly you to work.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago