Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emergency Medicine Special Ops) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We will fly you to work.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.