Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Clyde) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy working with an outstanding and supportive C-Suite and engaged Medical Director.
- The residents of Haywood County enjoy a great quality of life available in the community.
- This facility is affiliated with the Duke LifePoint Health system and is located less than 30 minutes from the thriving city of Asheville.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Haywood Regional Medical Center in Clyde, North Carolina.
- Located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Haywood County is the third largest county in Western North Carolina and home to 14 peaks with elevations of at least 6,000 feet, more than any other area east of the Mississippi.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 29.