Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Any state license.
- 10 hour shifts.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Emergency Room Physician at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- Full-Time or Part Time hours.
- 3 months experience in the past 12 months.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Jacksonville, NC.
- The Emergency Room Physician will have the following.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.