Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Jacksonville, NC.
- Any state license.
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Emergency Room Physician at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- Full-Time or Part Time hours.
- Flexible scheduling.
- The Emergency Room Physician will have the following.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- 3 months experience in the past 12 months.
- 10 hour shifts.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago