Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Emergency Room Physician at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Jacksonville, NC.
- Full-Time or Part Time hours.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- The Emergency Room Physician will have the following.
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- Any state license.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- Flexible scheduling.
- 10 hour shifts.
- 3 months experience in the past 12 months.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.