Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rest easy knowing you are working for a physician run organization that understands the challenges the modern provider faces.
- Enjoy time off on beautiful Lake Hartwell.
- Excellent Coverage including Fast Track and Triage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, SC.
- IN Compass Health is expanding at AnMed Health Medical Center in Anderson, South Carolina.
- 461 Bed Hospital, 42 ED Beds.
- Anderson is a progressive, diverse community of 30,000 located in an urbanized area of 75,000, It is under an hour from Greenville and Clemson University and is a short drive away.
- 24/7 Full Specialty Support.
- 80,00 patient ED visits annually.
- Stroke Center.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Anderson, SC is located upstate, only 2 hours from Atlanta.
- As a physician run organization our providers are given the resources and support to have manageable workloads not set forth by boardrooms.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- Hospitalist Program also managed by In Compass.
- Flexible shifts: AM, PM, Swings.
- Anderson has an outstanding location for those looking to escape from the busy city life but not wanting to work in a true rural area.
- The experience and large support system we provide for our teams has given us the opportunity to manage the Emergency Medicine Program at this busy medical center.
- Large, Stable, Experienced Team.
- Level 2 Trauma.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.